Friday, July 17, 2009

Amy and Berk

I set up a flickr account recently after our computer decided to quit on us. My awesome brother has been telling me for a long time to put all my pics on flickr, but I didn't listen. Now I am realizing how smart he is.
So I've been working on putting all pictures on flickr. As I was doing that I came across these and had to share. We had these taken along with our family pictures almost a year ago, and at the time, Berk did not like the idea. He thought it was a pretty cheesy idea. but man was he wrong!!!! ha ha look how cute we are. Someday when we are old and wrinkly, he'll look back and be so glad we had these taken.








5 comments:

Meg said...

It looks like young love!!! The kind you hope to have when you are old and wrinkly!! The pics are great. You are such a beauty. Thanks for sharing. And thanks again for loving my baby and sharing your sweet family with her/us. Maria loves you and we are SO lucky to have you. xoxoxo!

Penny said...

Sometimes boys just don't get it. These are great pictures and when you look back on them, he will be glad his girl made this happen!

Naytron said...

haha, you two are dorks...
but mighty cute ones! :)

Jewels said...

Ahh, young love.

Jewels said...

Oh, and look! Berk is actually smiling in a photograph, now that is priceless.

Free Web Counters
"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like why are we here, where do we go, and how come it's so hard." -Jack Johnson