Friday, February 5, 2010

How Do I Love Thee



February is the month of love. And in honor, I am sharing this video. Please watch!!

After Ella's favorite tv show in the mornings, BYU devotionals come on. I usually don't watch, but today I was pulled in by the familar voice of Jeffrey R Holland.He is one my favorites to listen to. I have seen it before more than once, yet I watched the whole thing again.

I found this shortened version that I love, but if you can find the full version, I highly recommend watching it, and watching it again.
I needed a good reminder today of what marriage should be, and I feel I haven't quite been pulling my weight.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I have watched this a handful of times.
Thanks for posting it.
I need it, again and again, I need it.
Thanks Am-
Love you!

Free Web Counters
"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like why are we here, where do we go, and how come it's so hard." -Jack Johnson