Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Disney

I should rename this blog the disney blog.
We are proud owners of disneyland passports. We bought them back in september when we knew we were going more than once in the year and because it was cheaper.
With about a weeks notice we planned another trip to disney a few weeks ago. I really do love the place!!! Not sure if husband feels quite the same way I do.
We had a wonderful time!! It was our first vacation as a family just the 5 of us. The kids were awesome travelers and never fought once.
I do hope to return in the fall before our passports expire, and then I will be sad to say we are no longer disneyland season passport holders.










































1 comment:

Naytron said...

Here i am to translate again...

"happiness is that everyone is to, and how can you are all? We should know that this world happiness would have been no more"

Free Web Counters
"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like why are we here, where do we go, and how come it's so hard." -Jack Johnson