Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful

About an hour after I put the kids to bed and as I am busily making pies, this is what I found in the doorway of Rhett's room. I was amazed and had to take a picture.
Here is our pies we made. Triple berry and pumpkin. Between the two of us, we made five pies.


This one is all Berk. He quite successfully pulled off his mother's famous apple pie. I asked him what the letters were for and he told me that he didn't have to explain his art to me. ha ha. That's alright his art tasted freakin awesome.


I had to post a picture of this. I cooked my first turkey this year and a few days before I had my kids break up the bread for the stuffing. I just loved this because it's a big memory of my thanksgivings as a child.

I am thankful for many things this week, but most of all, I am thankful for my family.

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a fun post! Rhett's name tower was truly amazing. And, the pies look awesome. I love that you took pictures of your kids tearing the bread up and related it to your childhood memories.

Free Web Counters
"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like why are we here, where do we go, and how come it's so hard." -Jack Johnson