Thursday, August 12, 2010

July 31 2010

Rhett's birthday was almost a month ago and I never blogged about it. I've had a few road blocks but not enough to keep me from blogging this long. My camera broke and then our computer had a virus. Grrr So finally here it is Rhett's birthday.


My very, very, talented sister made this cake for the occasion. It was so amazing I didn't want to cut into it. But we finally did and it tasted as good as it looked. Each lego brick was a different flavor cake. Thanks Steph!!





Each friend got to build their own lego car, and after that the boys built legos and we played lego pictionary. Instead of drawing you have to build. Oh and I built a pinata out of a box that looked like a lego brick.



All in all it was a successful birthday party for the 7 year old who is a lego fanatic.


Happy Birthday to Rhett!!




No comments:

Free Web Counters
"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like why are we here, where do we go, and how come it's so hard." -Jack Johnson