Monday, February 21, 2011

Greta

I feel bad for my dog. Why? Because I don't like her very much. This is a picture of us putting a jacket on her, I'm sure she hated it, but it was pretty darn funny! Maybe it's pregnancy, I don't know, but I'd much rather not be owners of a dog.
She really is a good dog, doesn't lick or bite, no messes in the house. And puts up with anything the kids have in store for her. Just as I'm typing this, she's leaning against me and I'm thinking ahh she's not so bad, and 2 seconds later she's in the kitchen eating the cat's food. Does she know its wrong to eat the cat food? You bet she does, and I am slow to forgive!!!

Now this girl here is exactly why this dog still resides at our house. And here she is doing the worst job a dog owner has to do. But she does it because she loves her dog! And wants her to continue to live at our house. Lucky dog!!

No comments:

Free Web Counters
"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like why are we here, where do we go, and how come it's so hard." -Jack Johnson