Monday, October 6, 2008

garages and basements


After buying the minivan, the next project on the list was to finish the basement. I've wanted to finish our basement so badly. Our little family is getting too big for the upstairs alone. But to be able to finish the basement, we need a place for everything in the basement to go.

"Why not the garage?" I say.

"Let's clean it out and evaluate." Berk says.


Well the garage was officially deemed unworthy of sheltering anything of value.


So it looks like instead of a finished basement, we'll be getting a new garage.
How did this happen.

3 comments:

Em said...

Hi Amy! I loved the family portrait post. Clever idea! Good luck with your house/garage reno. Yikes!

dani said...

i lover your house.

Amy said...

As I said before . . . Ohhhh Amy. How much I totally relate to this. At least when you have a perfectionist hubby, things are really, really nice once they are finished (by the time you are ninety-nine that is).

Free Web Counters
"Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart. Like why are we here, where do we go, and how come it's so hard." -Jack Johnson